Privacy – Legal notice – Cookie info
Stafford Park 4,
Telford, Shropshire TF3 3BA,UK
Tel.+44 (0)1952 293737
Fax.+44 (0)1952 293709
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix
Privacy and protection of personal data
Protection of personal data
The user of the site is informed that the information he communicates because of the forms on this site are necessary to respond to his request and are intended solely for the editor of the site, controller, for monitoring purposes this request.
Personal data collected is processed in compliance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978.
No personal information will be collected without your knowledge or assigned to third parties.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 39 and 40 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms of January 6th, 1978, the user has a right of access, of modification , rectification and deletion of personal data concerning him.
As such, you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose on each Newsletter, or by mail.
In accordance with article 38 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relative to the computing, the files and the freedoms of January 6, 1978 modified, the user has a right of opposition to the treatment of his personal data for legitimate reasons, and that its data be used for commercial prospecting purposes.
You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to the following address:
PLASTIL, Les Dolomites, 58 rue roger Salengro, 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois, with a copy of an identity document.
A cookie is generally defined as a set of information contained in a file for storing and analyzing navigation data. This data is deposited on the hard disk of the user by the server of the visited site, then reused at each connection. Depending on the type of cookies used, the data collected can be used to analyze navigation, travel, consultation or consumption habits, in order to offer personalized services or to target advertising.
When you browse our website, cookies may be installed and read on your terminal equipment, in order to count the number of visitors to our site. To this end, we use Google Analytics, whose data generated by its cookies are used to produce anonymous statistics about the browsing of users on our site.
Cookies expire at the latest 13 months after being deposited on your computer.
Cookies can be deleted.
The content of this site (including texts, logos, files, text, still or moving images, etc.) are the exclusive property of PLASTIL or its technical service providers.
Any reproduction, total or partial representation, any use, any adaptation, any provision or modification of the elements composing the website by any process or means and by any person whatsoever, without the express authorization of the PLASTIL is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code.
The software and databases on this site are also subject to the Intellectual Property Code.
Any distinctive sign on this site, including corporate names, trademarks, logos, domain names are registered trademarks of PLASTIL or a third party. Reproduction in whole or in part without express permission is prohibited.
- PLASTIL, its managers, collaborators or employees will not be held responsible for any damage whatsoever coming from a connection to this website that the user carries out under his sole responsibility.
- PLASTIL can not under any circumstances be held responsible for direct or indirect damage related to navigation or downloading on hypertext links published on this website.
- The content disseminated and / or downloadable on the PLASTIL website can in no way be considered as being exhaustive. These documents are made available by PLASTIL for strictly informative purposes can not in any case constitute a consultation, an opinion, a canvassing or offer of service.
- PLASTIL can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage to the use or interpretation by a third party of any document distributed via this website.
- The creation, the incrustation, the provision of hypertext links to any page of the website is authorized subject to prior and express agreement of the managing editor.
The user agrees to have read the present legal notices and to respect them.